About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2012 GULF COAST WRESTLERS REUNION - THIS WEEKEND!


If you are a regular follower of my BLOG, you have certainly heard me mention our Annual Gulf Coast Wrestlers Reunion (GCWR), that we have each year here in my hometown of Mobile, Alabama.  I am a member of The Board of Directors, and have been for many years.  This year our gathering will take place this weekend, on Friday and Saturday, March 2nd and 3rd, at The Mobile International Speedway.  This year will mark our 21st Reunion.  Anything that lasts 21-years can't be all bad.

If you are not familiar with The GCWR, it is a professional convention of those of us involved in the professional wrestling industry.  In order to attend, you MUST be involved in the business, or retired from the ring.  Please understand that we treasure the support of our fans, however unlike our big brother The Cauliflower Alley Club, we do not allow fans to attend.  This brotherhood is set aside soley for those of us that have dedicated our lives, and make/made our living from pro wrestling.  New applications and members are screened at the door.

If you are involved in our industry or retired, please click on this link for an application:  2012 GCWR APPLICATION  We invite you to make copies of the application for any of your friends that may be interested.  I promise you, if you attend one time, you will be back.  Just ask someone you know that has been here before.

I will be posting more information as we draw closer to the date, and any questions may be directed to me at: PercyPringle3@PercyPringle.com

Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com