About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, December 23, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRIENDS!



The light of The Christmas Star to you,
The warmth of home and hearth to you,
The cheer and good will of friends to you,
The hope of a childlike heart to you,
The joy of a thousand angels to you,
The love of The Son and God's peace to you.
My friends,
I pray that you realize what each and everyone of you mean to me.  I thank you for validating this kid from Alabama that has been allowed to live his dream for over 30-years.  I wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas week. Be Blessed...
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com