About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy... yet sad.

On this day in 1978, I married the love of my life Dianna.  Today would have been our 33rd wedding anniversary.  However, The Lord and breast cancer took her from us on January 31, 2009.  What a wonderful blessing she was to my life, giving me two fantastic sons, and now I have three beautiful grandaughters, notwithstanding two dear daughter-in-laws.  I see her in their eyes.
I miss her as much today as I did the day she left me.  But I find comfort in the fact she is in the arms of our Saving Lord, painfree, and waiting for me to join her when my time comes.  Until then I will always carry her in my heart, and remember when...


Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com