About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Blessed 2012 My Friends


"Be always at war with your vices,
at peace with your neighbors,
and let each New Year find you a better man."

A New Year is upon us again, my friends.  We are between the past and the future; the perfect opportunity to take stock of where we've been and where we're going.  We all come from different situations.  We may have both parents, only one, or unfortunately maybe none.  We may have a wife/husband, life partner, fiance, girlfriend/boyfriend, or like me, your loved one may have already passed away. We may have little children, or adult children with families of their own.  We may have a job, or may be amongst the many unemployed of today's economy.  We may have to endure so many medical issues.  No matter what our situations may be as 2012 is ushered in, we all must take one more step and keep moving on.  Quitting isn't an option.

I've been blessed to have traveled the world for another year, still living my boyhood dreams.  My family was blessed with a new member in 2011; while at the same time we are forced each day to watch another slipping from our arms.  It's a fact of life that for every blessing we recieve, we each have our own crosses to bear too.

I appreciate all of you that stay in contact with me, wether it be through my website, other social medias, and those that make an effort to come out to visit me at the wrestling events in your area.  You folks are indeed the best, and a vital part of my life, and I appreciate you more than you may ever realize.

I sincerely wish that 2012 will be a fantastic year for us all and...

Be Blessed!