About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Remembering President John F. Kennedy


Without a doubt, I lost my childhood innocence 48-years ago today, on November 22, 1963.  The date that Lee Harvey Oswald murdered our President, John Fitzgerald Kennedy.  I will take that tragic day, and the days that followed to my grave with me.  This horrible tragedy had a dramatic effect on this 8-year old kid at the time, and directly influenced my decision to become a Funeral Director as an adult.

I could go on and on about this terrible national tragedy, but I think that just recognizing the anniversary of the event and how it changed my life, and our country as well, is enough for today.

I've traveled to all 50 States, and over 27-countries, but the moment that I stood at the gravesite of President Kennedy in Arlington National Cemetery early on in my WWF/WWE career, was truly a humbling and emotional time for me.





Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com