About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

One year ago today...

One year ago today, September 21, 2010, I made my re-debut into WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT, at The SMACKDOWN taping in Bloomington, IL.  Which ironically is the birthplace of my mother and the hometown of most of my family on my maternal side.
The event was broadcast on The SMACKDOWN programming that aired on Friday, September 24, 2010.
Many fans didn't understand the briefness of my return, however that was my agreement with the company from the beginning, as I didn't have any intentions of returning to a fulltime schedule of any type.  I only appeared on WWE television programming and Pay-Per-View events.  Needless to say, notwithstanding my hesitation to return, I had a blast during my six-months back with my extended WWE family.

You may read my original BLOG from September 25, 2010, where I explain in detail some questions you may have had during that time.  Just click on this link:  MY WWE RETURN BLOG - September 25, 2010



It was a wonderful ride indeed.  I keep getting questions - "Will I ever return again?"  My answer is fairly standard, I will NEVER say NEVER.

Be Blessed, and thanks for your support and friendship through the years.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com