About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, July 08, 2011

TWITTER ACCOUNT HACKED... NWA HOLLYWOOD On Sunday!

My old TWITTER account of wweURNiverse was hacked today.  I had over 33,000 followers.  If you do TWITTER, I would appreciate you helping me spread the word to other folks that you know follow me.  My new TWITTER account name is: WWEpercyBEARER or simply click on: NEW TWITTER ACCOUNT - WWEpercyBEARER


I'm excited about returning to NWA HOLLYWOOD
this Sunday afternoon, July 10th.
If you live in the area come out and see us LIVE!
Get all the info by clicking on this link:

You can add me to your wrestling event, convention,
siginings, etc., by simply clicking on this link: 

Please email me with any questions,
suggestions, or concerns at:

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!

Be Blessed.
~Percy