About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, June 19, 2011

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all of my friends who visit my website, BLOG, and TWITTER, on a regular basis.  You guys are the best, and your support means more to me than you may ever realize.

Unfortunately, my own Dad is in the hospital today.  We just returned from visiting him.  He has a lot of medical issues to deal with and has a long road ahead.  I appreciate all of your kind emails, and TWEETS, and most importantly your prayers.

My love and best wishes go out to my two sons Michael, and Daniel.  Michael's newest daughter (his second) Hope, turns one-month old today.  I'm going over to the weekly wrestling matches in Pensacola, FL this evening to visit with my youngest son Daniel, who wrestles on the gulf coast indy circuit as "D.J. Pringle".  Daniel has one daughter, Danielle.  I am truly blessed with such a wonderful family, and friends.

I hope you all have a wondeful day.
Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com