About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, May 28, 2011

INSIDE PRO WRESTLING with Jerry Jarrett

I am pleased to be a guest on Inside Pro Wrestling with Jerry Jarrett, this morning, Saturday, May 28th, from 11am until 12pm (CT), on 104-5 THE ZONE.  You can access it by clicking on this link:

Jerry Jarrett became a successful wrestler in the South, particularly in his home state of Tennessee, forming tag teams with Jackie Fargo and Tojo Yamamoto. At one point he participated in the first extremely hazardous Scaffold Match.


I had the honor of working with Jerry in Dallas after WORLD CLASS WRESTLING folded, and it became USWA.  I was also with Jerry when he had a short stint in the then WWF in the early 1990s.  Notwithstanding that I worked with Jerry and his newly established TNA organization early on it it's first year of existance.

Jarrett operated multiple wrestling promotions throughout his career, including Mid-Southern Wrestling, the Continental Wrestling Association, the United States Wrestling Association, World Class Championship Wrestling and, most recently, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Jarrett was often the business partner of Jerry Lawler. In the 1970s, Jarrett began televising his shows.

Find out all the latest inside Pro Wrestling every weekend on 104-5 The Zone! Inside Pro Wrestling with Jerry Jarrett, presented by Hendersonville Auto Brokers.


Be Blessed.
~Percy