About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, March 28, 2011

IT's WRESTLEMANIA !!!


It is indeed my pleasure to officially confirm that I will be in Atlanta, GA for this year's WRESTLEMANIA - 27 event.  Including The Hall of Fame Presentation, and the dates and times for my two AXXESS signings.


This year's WRESTLEMANIA is very special to me, considering that 20-years ago, The Undertaker and myself appeared at our very first WRESTLEMANIA in 1991, in Los Angeles, CA; where Undertaker defeated Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka.  The two photos above were from that spectacular evening, namely WRESTLEMANIA 7.  The top photo is myself and Willie Nelson, who sang the National Anthem that year; and (bottom) yours truly and The Undertaker being interviewed by Regis Philbin. 

I will be appearing, taking photos, and signing autographs, at The WWE FAN AXXESS on Friday evening, April 1st, from 6:00 - 8:00 pm at THE UNDERTAKER'S GRAVEYARD.   Then on Saturday, April 2nd, from 8:00 - 10:00 am again at THE UNDERTAKER'S GRAVEYARD; returning for a regular AXXESS autograph session in the afternoon at 1:00 pm until 3:00 pm.   I will also be at The WWE FAN AXXESS at THE UNDERTAKER'S GRAVEYARD on Sunday, April 3rd, from 12:30 - 2:30 pm.  The WWE FAN AXXESS will be held in The Georgia World Congress Center, Building 'B', on International Blvd.

I am sincerely excited about attending my first WWE HALL OF FAME ceremony on Saturday evening, at The Philips Arena.  Of course this is not my HOF year, it is just the fact that I have the honor of being there live, sitting with my WWE family.

Then on Sunday evening, I am privileged to attend the grand-daddy of them all, WRESTLEMANIA 27, at the Georgia Dome.

Please remember if you are a regular visitor to my BLOG or TWITTER, don't forget to mention that to me when you meet me. It is such a pleasure to put faces with the names of my friends who have supported me through the years.

Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com