About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

NWA MAIN EVENT - Nashville, TN

I am so excited about returning to "Music City USA" namely Nashville, TN for the first time in many years.  Nashville is one of my favorite cities in the country, and I have so many friends there that I haven't visited with in a very long time.

I am honored to be a part of the ribbon cutting at the new NWA MAIN EVENT arena and television studio, that will take place at 6:00pm, on Saturday, March 26th.  Notwithstanding the outstanding NWA card set for a 8:05pm belltime.

If you are lucky enough to live in the area, please try to come by and say hello and enjoy an outstanding evening of Pro Wrestling - NWA style.

More information is available at this link:  NWA MAIN EVENT - Nashville, TN

Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com