About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, March 05, 2011

CALIFORNIA BOUND.... FACEBOOK PROBLEMS

I am California bound later today.  Excited to be returning to NWA HOLLYWOOD tomorrow, Sunday, March 6th.

After hearing horror stories from so many friends... it has happened to me.  My PERCY PRINGLE III facebook account and fan page as well was hacked and is no more.  I have restarted my personal facebook page that is available only to my family, personal friends, and business associates.  In time, I hope to get my fan page up and running again, just bear with me.  Thanks so much for your support!

Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com