About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Happy Birthday My Son

Not only is today Elvis Presley's Birthday, it is my youngest son Daniel's too.  24-years ago today, Daniel Joseph was born in Dallas, Texas while I was working with The Von Erich Family's World Class Championship Wrestling.  He was 7-years younger than his older brother, and what a welcomed life changing addition he was to our little family.

This will be Daniel's second birthday without his mom, who passed away from breast cancer on January 31, 2009.  I just want Daniel to know I understand how he feels today.  Just remember Daniel, that your Mom loved you more than life itself, and your little Danielle was one of the many things that made her eyes sparkle.  You have the best guardian angel you could have, as she is looking down on you each and every day.  The biggest tribute you could give her is take care of yourself, and your girls. 
Daniel wrestles on the gulf coast independent scene as "D.J. Pringle", and I have the honor of being in his corner now and then.

Wish I could be with you today, but as with many of our family celebrations through the years.... 'rasslin is calling.  I'm in Boston... in the snow... again. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my son.
Love,
~Dad
http://www.percypringle.com/