About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, January 10, 2011

BREAKING NEWS - It's A Girl...


My oldest son Michael and his wife Beth had THE ultrasound we have been anticipating this morning that revealed my 3rd grandchild will be another granddaughter.  They have already picked the name HOPE ABIGAIL, she is expected to make her arrival on June 13, 2011.
The photo above is yours truly at Christmas with my two granddaughters; 6-year old Grace (left), and almost 3-year old Danielle (right).  HOPE ABIGAIL will be Grace's baby sister.

I can truly feel my Dianna's warm smile coming from heaven through the cold, dark, winter clouds this morning when we received the news.

If one feels the need of something grand, something infinite, something that makes one feel aware of God, one need not go far to find it. I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a child when it wakes in the morning and smiles because it sees the sun shining on the faces of it's Mom and Dad.
Congratulations, best wishes, and all my love to Michael, Beth, and of course big sister Gracie.
Blessings Indeed.
~"Paw-Paw" Percy