About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, November 19, 2010

TONIGHT IN BIRMINGHAM, AL

I am excited to be returning to the northern part of my home State, namely Birmingham, Alabama tonight at the historic Boutwell Auditorium.  You can get all of the information by simply clicking on this link:  WRESTLE BIRMINGHAM.  A portion of the proceeds of this super event is going to the UAB Center For Palliative Care .

What an outstanding roster promoter Linda Marx Keeble has assembled, with some of the top legends of our industry, as well as many fantastic up and coming ring stars.  We hope to see you there!

Be Blessed.
~Percy