About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, November 26, 2010

OUR STATE SUPER BOWL - THE IRON BOWL

A HOUSE DIVIDED
FAMILY TRADITION
THE IRON BOWL
UNIVERSITY OF ALBAMA
VERSUS
AUBURN UNIVERSITY
TODAY, FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2010
1:30 PM (CDT) ON CBS
For the 75th year The Alabama Crimson Tide will battle our state arch-rivals, Auburn University.  My late wife Dianna and I shared this day together for many years, never undersatnding why our two sons turned out to support Auburn.  There's no doubt Dianna's spirit will be me and our close friends in our home this afternoon to see what we shall see...  May the best team win!

You can get all the latest info and updates by clicking here:  COMPLETE IRON BOWL COVERAGE
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
~Percy