About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, November 01, 2010

CONTEST WINNER

I am pleased to say that Carl Robinson from the UK is the winner of The Plots-N-Tombstones fan art contest. His winning masterpiece (above) will be featured on the splash page of my website this week.  Thanks to all that participated, and we will try to feature all of the submissions in the coming weeks.  Carl will receive a special autographed package from me, with all of my thanks.

I will be flying into New York City later today, for The SMACKDOWN taping tomorrow in Bridgeport, CT.  Wishing all of you a great week! 

Be Blessed.
~Percy

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast