About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Back From The UK... Looking forward To North Carolina

It had been over 7-years since I enjoyed being a part of an overseas WWE event.  The travel was fairly rough on this old man, but thanks to the understanding powers that be within the company, being booked in business class made things so much easier for me. 

Remembering that the travel time (8-9 hours just crossing the Atlantic), plus the flight from my home to Atlanta, connection times, and the customs and immigration process in each country.  The hours really really add up, notwithstanding the actual time spent at the event.  How the guys and girls that are on a fulltime schedule (many are still over there and will be for several more days) do it allows me to respect them so much more.  I used to do it, and I know what it takes.  It is just something that my old bones don't want me to do at this point in my life.  But... don't think I couldn't pull it off if I absolutely had too.

I am just so blessed to be allowed this one last run at this level of our industry, and I appreciate it more than many can understand, unless you've done it.  Maybe I shouldn't have said "last", as I try to NEVER say NEVER; and LAST should be added to my "words I shouldn't say list" too.  LOL
I took this photo (above) with my cellphone of the stage set up, prior to The SMACKDOWN event in Manchester, England.  You can watch tomorrow night (Friday) at 7pm (CDT) on The SyFy Channel.
It was much fun visiting The UK again, especially with so many fans who made an effort to find and introduce theirselves to me.  One of my TWITTER followers, Vickee Location of Wolverhampton, UK send me this photo (above), that was taken outside of my Manchester hotel.
I am excited about being a part of the MWF's North Carolina Debut. It is a special fundraiser for Pembroke NC Fire & Rescue Department. The date is this Saturday, November 13th, at the Pembroke Middle School, belltime promptly at 7pm.  You may click on this link for more information: MWF North Carolina.

To answer many questions that I have already been asked via email, Twitter, and Facebook; my WWE contract allows me to participate in independent events as long as they do not interfere with my WWE schedule.  Interested in having 'ol Percy/Paul Bearer on your local event?  My booking information may be found at this link: Booking Information

Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com
Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast