About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, October 31, 2010

PLOTS-N-TOMBSTONES ART CONTEST

Without a doubt one of my biggest fans, as well as The Undertaker and Kane's, is Megan Seekings who runs the PLOTS-N-TOMBSTONES FAN CLUB dedicated to us.  She has been running a contest with the members asking for submissions of artwork, where I would select a winner and feature it on the splash page of PercyPringle.com.  Here are a few of the submissions, and you may click on my website on November 1st, to see the winner I selected.  Megan is an extremely talented artist in her own right, and presented me with an original oil painting shortly after my wife passed away, called "Dianna's Tree" which hangs in my home.
Be Blessed.
~Percy