About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, August 13, 2010

Last night... more old friends and special memories

Like I briefly mentioned late last evening on Facebook and Twitter, my visit in my home town of Mobile at the TNA event was no less than icing on the cake coming fresh this past weekend from The NWA LEGENDS FANFEST.  The feelings were quite the similar.

Seeing so many old friends, that I haven't been around in many years again and feeling with many of them that it was just like yesterday when we last talked.  Jeff Jarrett, Mick Foley, Kevin Nash, The Dudleys, D'lo Brown, Jeff Hardy, Brian Hebner... I worked with these guys for years all around the world.

Notwithstanding that I go back to my World Class days with Mick Foley and Jeff.  Then on a sad note both Jeff and myself lost our wives to breast cancer, and what a special emotional bond that is.

To top it off we were in The Mobile Civic Center, which used be called The Mobile Municipal Auditorium.  What a special building that is to me with many emotional memories.




Yes... I know the camera was a bit upside down and sideways on the on with Mick. I won't tell who filmed it.


Have a wonderful Friday the 13th.

Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.percypringle.com