About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

THE BOILER ROOM BRAWL - 14 Years Ago Today

It is almost impossible to belive that 14-years ago today, The Undertaker battled Mankind in the boiler room of The Gund Arena in Cleveland, Ohio. The classic photo above is the moment when I turned on The Undertaker and smashed him with The Urn. 

There are two YouTube clips below from that event.  I am not revealing any secrets here in saying that most hardcore fans have know for years that the actual brawl in the bolier room was pre-taped the night before in the bowels of The Gund Area, and edited in with the live action during the pay per view.

What a great night... I hope you enjoy the memories.




Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com