About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, July 26, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - My Granddaughter Grace Elizabeth

Wishing a happy 6th birthday to my oldest granddaughter Grace Elizabeth.  My granddaughters are the lights in my life.  I treasure my family more than life itself.  She is growing so fast, so beautiful, so smart; and I am so proud of her and her parents.  May the Good Lord watch over and keep her safe all the days of her life.

Today I also remember the birthday of my paternal Grandfather, Harry W. Moody Sr.  My "paw-paw" was born on this date in 1914, he would have been 96 years-old.  Unfortunately, he passed away when I was only 9-years old, on June 3, 1963, at the young age of 49 from a massive heart attack..  I'll never forget him.

Be Blessed.
~Percy