About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

(Top) My Dad and me.  (second) Me and my oldest son Michael.
(third) Me and my youngest son Daniel.
(fourth) Me and Oscar, Michael and his daughter Grace, Daniel and his daughter Danielle, at my house Father's Day 2009.

Fathers Day Quote by: Unknown


12 years: Oh well, naturally Father does not know that either.

14 years: Oh, Father? He is hopelessly old-fashioned.

21 years: Oh, that man-he is out of date!

25 years: He knows a little bit about it, but not much.

30 years: I must find out what Dad thinks about it.

35 years: Before we decide, we will get Dad's idea first.

50 years: What would Dad have thought about that?

60 years: My Dad knew literally everything!

65 years: I wish I could talk it over with Dad once more.

A Special Prayer for Fathers

God, bless all the fathers in the world. Guide them to be good role models and loving to all their children. Help them to be a father like You are. Give them grace and patience to handle situations in a loving way.  Amen

Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.percypringle.com