About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, May 03, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friend Chip English...

Miscellaneous photos from my friend Chip English's surprise 50th birthday party at the 755 Club in The Hank Aaron Stadium here in Mobile. His wife did a great job setting it all up, and we all had a blast.  The Baybears won the game after the party for Chip. 

Chip is without a doubt one of the top sports photographers in the southeast.  I was fortunate to meet him many years ago when he shot me several times for WWF/WWE.  His website is:
http://www.bodyshotsphoto.com/

Thanks so much for inviting me to attend!
Blessings. ~Percy