About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter... plus other exciting happenings!



I wish you all a very happy
and blessed Easter today!
I was in the studios again Friday afternoon with WWE-THQ producers doing voiceovers for a new project that I am not at liberty to discuss at this time.  However, I can tell you that has nothing to do with the RAW vs. SMACKDOWN 2011 video game that I was working on last month.  This is some new and exciting business. (Photos top and bottom).  When I can talk about it you will read about it first right here.

It was certainly my honor as a member of the Board of Directors of the Gulf Coast Wrestlers Reunion to present our 2010 Horizon Award winner Colby "BTY" Godwin his award at the ULTIMATE WRESTLING independent event in Pensacola, FL last evening.  Colby was nominated by the membership of our organization who active participate on the indy scene.  Unfortunately he was unable to recieve the award at our 19th Annual Reunion the first weekend in March due to the fact that he was at a tryout for ROH in Philadelphia that weekend.  Colby has plans to begin further training at ROH early this summer.  "BTY" is an outstanding talent, and I feel the best is yet to come for this young grappler.

One last note, I will a special guest on the LAW (Live Audio Wrestling) wrestling show tonight. The top rated show airs on Sirius 98 Hardcore Sports Radio and online at their website:
 http://www.liveaudiowrestling.com/
'The LAW - Live Audio Wrestling' hosted by Dan Lovranski and Jason Agnew.  You can find my segment at 10:35 pm (CDT) tonight, Sunday, April 4th.  The show is live and then archived on their website right after the event.


Be Blessed.
~Percy
http://www.percypringle.com/