About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, March 29, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Michael "PS" Hayes... PP3 Returning To Boston

Birthday wishes go out to my longtime friend Michael "PS" Hayes today. "The Original Freebird" and myself have a personal history that spans almost four decades.  Michael remains with WWE as one of the vice-presidents of the creative team.  I send my love and best wishes to him and his wonderful wife Lori this morning.

Boston's MILLENNIUM WRESTLING FEDERATION announced last evening that yours truly will be returning to the area on April 24th for a very special event, namely the retirement of the legend himself, The Iron Shiek.

You can get more information on
that outstanding event by clicking on this link:

I will be in the corner of Dylan Kage against The Iron Shiek and Jay Lethal.
Win, lose, or draw, this will be The Iron Shiek's last pro wrestling match.
I have a long history with the MWF, going back almost
5-years; as the photo above testifies.

Be Blessed.
~Percy