About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, March 07, 2010

FIGURE FOUR Interview Now Online...plus more

The interview that I did with Bryan Alvarez of the top rated pro wrestling show FIGURE FOUR ONLINE is now available for my blog readers courtesy of http://www.f4wonline.com/
You may listen to the interview by simply clicking on this link: FIGURE FOUR ONLINE INTERVIEW WITH PERCY PRINGLE 3/2/10

I will also be on BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA'S ROCK N' WRESTLING RADIO SHOW, today Sunday, March 7, 2010. The live show begins at 5:30 pm (CT), but I understand my segment will air at about 6:10 - 6:15 pm (CT). You can find that online at http://www.beyondringside.com/

Also we can't forget my first major pro wrestling appearance in almost 4-years this coming Friday and Saturday, March 12th and 13th in Atlanta, GA. More information is available at http://www.legendsmania.com/

Our 19th Annual GULF COAST WRESTLERS REUNION is now in the history books. It was one of, if not the best ever. Our 20th Anniversary gathering is set for March 11th and 12th, 2011. Normally, we meet on the first weekend of March each year; however due to 2011 Mardi Gras, our dates had to be moved back one week. Reserve this date on your calendars NOW!
Be Blessed.
~Percy