About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, January 23, 2010

WRESTLESHOOT INTERNET EVENT

I am going to be on Michael Porter's WRESTLESHOOT internet pro wrestling show on Sunday, January 24th, at 1:00 pm (CT). I've known Mike for many years and his exciting WRESTLESHOOT is one of the top rated shows of this genre in the industry. I know it's going to be fun, because I promise, you NEVER know what I may talk about, or what I may say. You know me. LOL

Here's the link:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/michaelporterswrestleshoot

Join us if you can.
Be Blessed.
†Percy