About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, January 25, 2010

Tough week ahead...

It's a tough week for me my friends. In six-days it will be one-year since Dianna passed away. That is the only thing that my mind seems to be fixed on these days. I do a good job of looking like I am fine, but inside I am just as tore up I as I was the day she went home to The Lord.



I guess it's natural, but I just can stay focused on anything but her memories. Please bear with me this week...






Be Blessed.

†Percy

http://www.percypringle.com/