About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, January 07, 2010

BCS CHAMPIONSHIP

Tonight - 7 pm (CT) on ABC
ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!
This should be a close game between two evenly matched teams. The Longhorns feature the better offense, averaging 40.7 points and 432 yards per game compared to the Tides' 31.7 and 413.8. Alabama has the better defense, though, holding teams to an average of 11 points and 241.8 yards per game compared to Texas' 15.2 and 251. This is the Longhorns first game as a dog all season long; the last time they occupied such a role they beat Oklahoma 45-35 (10-11-2008). Expect them to be in this until the end. My prediction, of course, Alabama wins.

Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.percypringle.com