About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, September 28, 2009

What A Wonderful Weekend...

Finally.... a weekend off. It's almost impossible to believe I had an entire weekend off and my work phone didn't ring one time. Alabama won their game against Arkansas on Saturday afternoon. I went to mass with my parents Saturday evening. Then yesterday (Sunday), I packed myself, my oldest son Michael, his wife Beth, and Grand-daughter Grace into the expedition and pointed it towards the Florida panhandle. We went over and spent the afternoon with my youngest son Daniel, his wife Jami, and Grand-daughter Danielle. We haven't seen them in almost two months, and it was just exactlly what this old man needed to get himself back on track.

We took the kids to the park, and to say that I had a great time watching them play would be an understatement. The photo above is Danielle, 19-months, playing peek-a-boo behind one of the pavillions in the park.
Check that smile out... Grandpa had one on his face just as big.

Big cousin Gracie, walks Danielle around the park.

You can tell Danielle's Daddy is a 'rassler, as she pins cousin Grace to the carpet. I can't say that Dianne was out of my mind, because she wasn't. She always loved making the 70-mile trip over to Pensacola to visit the kids, and without a doubt she was with me yesterday. I could feel her presence.

So... I'm back at work today. I just wanted to share my wonderful weekend with you all!

Be Blessed.
~Percy