About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday evening thoughts...

A good Sunday evening to you my friends. I hope you all have enjoyed a wonderful weekend.

It's been awhile since I've posted here, and I apologize. All I can say is that "It bees that way sometimes... have mercy". LOL Thank you King Parsons. :-)

I want to start by wishing you all a Happy Possum Week. Yes indeed it is that time again, George Jones is returning to the area this Friday night and here's one of his all time greats in anxious anticipation.



I want to say that if you enjoy wrestling books you must check out Gary Hart's recent autobiography. I've read them all, and it is without a doubt in my top three. Check it out at: http://www.playboygaryhart.com/

Have a great week!
Be Blessed.
~Percy
http://www.percypringle.com/