About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday Reflections

Like many of you, I have been watching some of the televised services this morning for Ted Kennedy. I have always been a Kennedy fan, especially for JFK. I was 9-years old when he was assassinated, and it was a life moving moment that I will never forget. I have no doubts that JFK's death played a part in me wanting to become a funeral director. My brother died of brain cancer too, so I know what they have been going through.
What a fine night I had with The Possum. From beginning to end, it was all good. I got there early, so I sat through sound check. The had a couple of cocktails and dinner, and played the slots until about an hour before showtime; even won $200. He debuted two new songs that will be on his new album that will go on sale Tuesday at Cracker Barrell.
We have a Board of Directors meeting for our annual Gulf Coast Wrestlers Reunion this afternoon. This will be our first planning meeting of the year. Our reunion this year will be on March 5th and 6th. If you are new here, our reunion is not a fanfest, and open only to those currently in the business or retired. I will be talking more about it and will make applications available in the coming weeks.

Be Blessed.
~Percy