About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Birthday and Mother's Day...




I would like to take a moment to remember my deceased wife Dianna on what would have been her 48th Birthday. Dianna passed away 14-weeks ago yesterday. I was visiting her gravesite early this morning while the dew was still on the ground, decorating with new flowers and some balloons. I plan on returning at dusk this evening and release the balloons into the heavens.



Of course this is also Mother's Day and Jimmy Dean's classic is as good today as the day it was written so many years ago. I wish my own mother, two daughters-in-law, sister, niece, sister-in-law, and all of the mothers in my life a very blessed day.

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com