About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, May 10, 2009

The end to a long day...

Good evening my friends, as I wrote in my BLOG this mother's day morning, I was at Dianna's grave at dawn this morning. At dusk this evening, I found myself there again.

I filled the time in between with two trips into work, and lunch with my family at my mothers home. It was a good day.

Tonight I sat quietly with Dianna as the sun went down. I took the three balloons that I had left there this morning and released them one by one, watching each get caught into the darkening gulf coast air and drift upwards until they were out of sight.

As I was preparing to leave, I found myself in such a relaxed and peaceful state of mind. A feeling that I have never experienced during the past 14-weeks. I could almost hear Dianne telling me what she expected me to do and how I should carry on.

I knew that she was telling me to care better care of myself. It is time to quit moping around and feeling sorry for myself. It's time to sieze each day, and enjoy what life has to offer, good or bad. Sound easy, doesn't it?

The icing on the cake was when I got back into the car. As soon as turned the ignition the song below came on (I sware it's true) and I couldn't help but laugh and sing along with it as I left the cemetery. It was always one of my favorites, and a possible message from Dianna.



Have a great week and be blessed!
~Percy