About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, April 10, 2009

It's my birthday...

Yep... it is indeed my birthday. The BIG 55 too! I have already received so many calls and emails this morning, and I thank each and everyone of you for them. They all have the same theme... Dianne would want me to enjoy this day as best as I can, and that I will do my best to do. Notwithstanding the fact that it is Good Friday and remembering the solemnity of this day at the same time.

I started my day with Dianna, as I took flowers to her gravesite on the way to work. Her (our) grave marker was put in place yesterday, and eveything was so beautiful. I will share some pictures that I took later this weekend.

If everything goes as planned, some friends are taking me out tonight for a cocktail or ten.

I wish you all the very best.

Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast