About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, April 06, 2009

Holy Week... Upcoming Birthday... Wrestlemania ramblings...

Yes it is Holy Week, and indeed the week that changed the world. We are in the final days of Lent, looking forward to a beautiful Easter this Sunday.

This Friday (April 10th - Good Friday) will be my 55th birthday. I have really been having a hard time enjoying get-togethers, etc., since I lost Dianna 9-weeks ago. My family is having a birthday party for me on Saturday, believe me I have tried eveything to get out of it, but my sister told me Dianna was planning it a few months ago (and that I believe). So guess what... I am having a birthday party. I did insist that it not be held at my house if we wanted to celebrate. I promise I will do my best to have a good time.

I received an early birthday present on Saturday. I got home from work Saturday afternoon and discovered that my entire front yard had been cleaned, flower beds rearranged, everything was beautiful. My oldest son Michael, and his wife Beth were responsible for it all; and I love them for it! Now... if I could get my youngest son to clean the backyard.... HINT...HINT...HINT... LOL.

I enjoyed watching Wrestlemania last night, and I must say most of the matches were very entertaining. In my opinion, 'Taker and HBK stole the show, but I guess I may be a bit prejudice, and that I have the right to be. Being the male chauvinist pig that I am, I have never been a big fan of women's wrestling, and I was not looking forward to the Diva Battle Royal; however, Santina saved the day for me.

Sorry for being so brief, but I am at work and I do have things to do. I wish you all a very blessed Holy Week.

Take care,
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com