About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Thursday, April 23, 2009

FACEBOOK and TWITTER...

Good morning my friends.

I just wanted to briefly make my position official concerning FACEBOOK and TWITTER.

I have accounts on both. I have been on FACEBOOK about a month, and I am really enjoying it compared to my brief stay on MYSPACE a couple of years ago. Let me stress that I am not on FACEBOOK to see how many friends I can accumulate; unfortunately I have to ignore anywhere from 20 - 50 friend requests daily. Believe me I am humbled by these requests, but I have designed my FACEBOOK account strictly for my family, personal friends, and my associates within professional wrestling and death care. If I have turned your friend request down, I ask your consideration.TWITTER is a horse of a different color for me. I have heard so much about it recently, so I just started an account this week to see what it is all about. I haven't figured out what the big hoopla is so far. So right now, I don't have any restrictions on my TWITTER account.

If I have offended anyone, I am sincerely sorry; and I appreciate your continued support. I will do my best to update my BLOG here on a regular basis.


Be Blessed.
~Percy

Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast