About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, April 13, 2009

EASTER MONDAY - Back To Work

Here's hoping you all had a very blessed and enjoyable Easter!

I went to early mass yesterday morning, then picked up my parents, oldest grand-daughter Grace, and we drove over to the Florida panhandle (only 75 miles) to visit youngest son Daniel, his lady Jami, and youngest grand-daughter Danielle. We had a great time, and Grace furnished the entertainment all the way over and back. Gosh... I wish I had that energy, especially on a Monday morning.

We have a bit of rain around today, but that's fine; it will be just what the new sod on Dianna's gravesite needs.

Short and sweet this morning. Sometimes no news is good news.

Be blessed and have a great week!

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com