About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, April 25, 2009

12-weeks today...

Twelve weeks tonight my Dianna passed away. I have been going through hundreds of photos that we saved over the last 30+ years, preparing a slide show with music in her memory for her birthday coming up on May 10th. She would have been 48 years old. These are just a few that I am posting here.
It's been tough doing this, but I think it has done me a lot of good; and I know her family and friends will appreciate the finished product that we can save forever.

I am working today, but I plan on stopping by the cemetery on the way to 5:00 pm Mass later this evening. If everything works out, I hope to spend some time with my two grand-daughters tonight. At a local independent wrestling show of all places! LOL I don't go to many too much anymore, but I am going tonight just to see my girls. My youngest son Daniel is wrestling on the show.
Have a great weekend my friends.
Be Blessed.
~Percy