About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wrestlemania... and other ramblings.

Good evening friends. The dogs... washing clothes... eating supper out of a can... taking a nap... watching the news... now what have I been doing tonight? LOL Such is the life of a newly single, almost 55 mortician. It has been a uneventful evening, and it's hard to believe we are STILL getting rain here. Just keep the lightening and thunder, my dogs will keep me up all night.

I mentioned on Facebook that I received an unexpected call from WWE, inviting me to appear at AXXESS at Wrestlemania in Houston this weekend. I would have certainly enjoyed seeing so many old friends, and just getting away for a few days would have done me the world of good. Unfortunately, I had to turn the invite down. It was just too soon to change the personal and business plans that are already on my agenda for this weekend. There will be another time.

Tomorrow's Wednesday, humpday and payday all at one time, I don't know if I can stand the excitement.

Have a good night, and Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com