About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY

Here's wishing all my friends here a very Happy St. Patrick's Day!

A bunch of local indy 'rasslin B.S. going on around here, my first reaction is to jump up on my soapbox and tell it like it is. But... I'm not. I'm counting to 10, and trying to let it pass me by. It is not worth getting my blood pressure up about it all.

Be that as it may, the rain has finally ended here after three solid days. The sun is shining outside, and The Son, is shining on me.

Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com