About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Andrew Martin... and other ramblings.

I just received the news of the passing of my friend Andrew "Test" Martin. In my book, Andrew was definitely one of the good ones. May his soul and the souls of all the faithfully departed rest in the saving arms of Our Risen Christ.

On another sad note... it was six-weeks ago today that I lost Dianna. It still seems like a nightmare. I pass the cemetery to and from work everyday, although I don't stop each time. When I do stop in, it is so surreal. I find myself telling her about my day, how the kids and dogs are doing. I realize that it is a natural thing to do... so I guess I'm OK after all.

It's supposed to rain around here for the next few days. I am getting ready to shower and head to the office for a few hours. I wish you all a good weekend.

Before I go, I recently discovered 'facebook'. Even though I tried, I never got into MySpace (note that there is a fake page for Paul Bearer there). It's only been a few days, but I am beginning to enjoy Facebook. There is a recently added link to my Facebook profile at the top of this page.

Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com