About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Monday, February 02, 2009

Thank you from the bottom of my heart...

Dianna Lynn Moody, my bride of 30-years, passed away peacefully in her sleep Saturday night, January 31st. She had two valiant battles with breast cancer, followed by numerous health issues primarily as a result of the radiation and chemotherapy used to destroy the deadly cells that were destroying her. She has been fairly well until the last 3 or 4 months. However the last three weeks have been hell on earth for her, with a quality of life of zero, hooked to oxygen 24/7, and countless pain medications. In a couple of days we will honor her in the manner she deserves, as we know she is at peace with Our Lord with so many of our family and friends that have gone before us. There is no doubt that she is rocking our grandson Troy as I type this.

There were over 30,000 visits to my website today and countless emails that unfortunately I cannot answer them all. So I must reopen my BLOG this evening, and thank you all for the thoughts, prayers, and messages. My family is truly humbled.

Be Blessed My Friends.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com