About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, November 16, 2008

NO SHOW JONES... I MEAN PERCY


Yep... it was 'NO SHOW PERCY' last night in Meridian, Mississippi. I would like to apologize to the fans, promoter, and fellow wrestlers for my absence. The truth is that I was halfway there and received a call from my "real job" and had to turn around and take care of business. I can proudly say that that was the first time that I ever missed an independent show, and only one of a handful of events in all of my years in the industry. I'm sorry.

Speaking of my country music hero, George "The Possum" Jones, he will be receiving an award at The 31st Annual Kennedy Center Honors, on Sunday, December 7, 2008. Possum is 76-years old now, and still tours almost every weekend all around the globe. You can read about George's upcoming honors at:

http://www.kennedy-center.org/programs/specialevents/honors/home.html

I won't say that my ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE went to 11-0 last evening, defeating Mississippi State. Two more weeks until the big one... AUBURN.

Be Blessed.

~Percy

www.PercyPringle.com



Click for Mobile, Alabama Forecast