About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, November 14, 2008

MISSISSIPPI


THE ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE will take on MISSISSIPPI STATE UNIVERSITY tomorrow night (Saturday 11-15-08). Totally by coincidence, I will be appearing in Meridian, Mississipi at a indy event. If you live in the area come out and say "howdy!" I haven't been on a card in Meridian since the late 1970s, and I am looking forward to returning. We will be at the Frank Cochran Center, 1725 Carousel Dr, 601-485-1809. SEE 'YA AT RINGSIDE! You MUST see THE INTERVIEW... click on this link: http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/popup-frame.html
Thanks Leroy Bogan!
Be Blessed.