About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Sunday, October 26, 2008

TIDE STILL ROLLING ON


Alabama relied on a stifling defensive effort and a pounding running game against Tennessee last night, scoring 26 consecutive points in a 29-9 win over the Vols at Neyland Stadium in Knoxville. The win takes Alabama to 8-0 overall, 5-0 in the Southeastern Conference on the season. Tennessee drops to 3-5 overall, 1-4 in conference play. Alabama has won two in a row against Tennessee for the first time since 1991-92, and three out of its last four.

Just think if I had closed my BLOG yesterday after my 500th post...
I couldn't brag about THE CRIMSON TIDE online today. LOL

Be Blessed.
~Percy
www.PercyPringle.com