About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Saturday, October 25, 2008

MY 500th POST -


Can you believe it?
This is my 500th post here!
What can I say...
Except THE ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE will take to the field this evening against Tennessee.
I was part of a great indy event last evening in Loxley, Alabama.
This is the first Saturday I have had off in quite sometime, but I had better shut my mouth or that could end with just a phone call.
I have been so bored that I frequented a local indy 'rasslin message board (you regulars here know how much I hate those) in an effort to flush out a couple of trouble makers. I know who they are but I need a bit more proof, and it didn't take too long for me to get it.
Believe it or not, I have seriously considered shutting down or suspending my BLOG, but I have received some emails this week that make it hard to close this place right now.
An average of 2000 folks a day still visit my old worn out website (like me), and even though I don't have an opportunity to post as much as I would like, I find it hard to shut the door right now.
Have a great evening my friends.
Be Blessed.
~Percy