About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Friday, September 12, 2008

Friends In Texas... Local Indy Events...

As Hurricane Ike moves closer to the Texas Gulf Coast my thoughts and prayers are with my friends, and everybody for that matter, in the area. We know what you guys are feeling. Just prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
Tonight I will be in an arm wrestling contest with my cousin "Marvelous" Marcel Pringle at The Loxley Civic Center on the east side of Mobile Bay. We had a great fundraiser there last month, and there is no doubt that we will rock the house tonight. See 'ya there!

Tomorrow night, Saturday, I will be in Pascagoula, Mississippi for High Impact Wrestling. If you live in the area stop in and say "Howdy!" I promise you a great evening of quality independent professional wrestling.
Be Blessed.
~Percy