About Me

My photo
Since 2005, and over 800 entries, the orginal purpose of this BLOG has never changed. I consider it to be a personal letter from me to my extended family of fans, supporters, and friends. I ALWAYS encourage your emails, comments, suggestions, and questions. Be Blessed! ~Percy

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Watching Gustav... Tide Preparing To Roll Again...

Gustav is just beginning to effect eastern Cuba, and already there are lines at the gas pumps and grocery stores, and after watching Bill Clinton's address tonight at the DNC, I was in the lines myself. It's scary my friends... as memories of Katrina and all the others remain vivid.
THE ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE kicks off the 2008 season Saturday night against Clemson in The Georgia Dome. What will Saban's second season hold in store for us... THE TIDE is going to be high a few days before Gustav arrives somewhere on the Gulf Coast.
Be Blessed.
~Percy